Happy 1st week of 2015, everyone!
Here, we’re going to tell you a little more about the commercial they’re airing. This announcement will be pretty huge for pets across the U.S.
- The best Super Bowl Commercial this year may just be on Hallmark’s Kitten Bowl!
- This commercial will change the way America looks at cats and dogs forever.
- Lucy Pet Foundation‘s groundbreaking #DogsVsCats football game commercial airing on Super Bowl Sunday, will feature the most high-tech CGI ever done using animals, and is bound to be among the most discussed ads of the year.
- The Director of the commercial is Sam Nicholson, one of Hollywood’s most acclaimed visual effects Wizards, known best for Heroes, 24, The Walking Dead and Star Trek I.
- The commercial will draw attention to the 80,000 pets euthanized each week in shelters across the US, due to overpopulation.
- Lucy Pet Foundation has a multi-targeted solution to pet overpopulation:
- Free and Low Cost Mobile Spay & Neuter Clinics across the country (eventually all free!)
- Grooming and training of shelter pets to make them more adoptable
- Working to enact legislation benefitting pets, including banning gas chambers at shelter
- Tell your friends to watch for the Lucy Pet Foundation commercial onSunday February 1, 2015, during The Kitten Bowl, on the Hallmark Channel at 12/1c.
For those of you who missed it, below again is Gilligan’s photo entered for the contest.
He is pictured against the #TeamDog logo, of course. Below are the logos of both teams.
This post was brought to you in an effort to raise awareness about Lucy Pet Foundation's upcoming ethical pet population campaign. Lucy Pet Foundation provided all images (other than ours of Gilligan) and information about the commercial, and will be entering our site into a drawing for a chance to win $500 towards a 501c3 rescue of our choice! If you are a blogger interested in spreading the word about this campaign, while also enjoying the chance to earn a donation for your favorite rescue, contact email@example.com and request more information!
Now you can Follow, Like and Share the joy of Gilligan with friends on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, and YouTube. Thanks so much for stopping by today! 🙂
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of Monday Mischief blog posts!